Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 12.

Didn't go school today.
Woke around 9+, can still go to school de.
But I just have a bad feeling something bad will happen today, so didn't go.
But something bad really happened...

Stayed at home all day, watching 海派甜心. Finally finished watching it le.
Dam touching la especially towards the end part.
Around 5pm+ left house to go gym... ALONE. Ken not free.
Finished that time went to CP to walk walk abit.
Then something happened...

While walking at CP I heard a familar laughter, turn around & saw into someone that looked like her, but look again she disappear le, looked around but can't find her at all.
Whats with me? Suddenly my mood changed emo... I told myself when I go for this haircut, its not only to just change my looks but to let go of all memories of past relationships.
Recently been because keep watch 海派甜心 see Rainie Yang, she really resembles you in some ways, thats why thinking of you... & maybe because I also discussed about you with GalGal DJ bah.

I guess from today on, I won't eat curry puffs anymore.
Today will be the day I ate my last curry puff.
If you all didn't know before, I would always eat curry puffs whenever I miss you.
Thats because curry puffs is one of your most favourite food, I will always miss the time when you forced fed me curry puff even though I don't want.
Although I always give you that face but actually I like it because its you feeding me-

DEXTER CHUA! Wake up! ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT LE!
DO YOU WANT TO EMO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?!
WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
I FORBID YOU TO THINK OF HER EVER AGAIN LE!
I want you to go sleep now!
Wake up that time, you will not remember a thing about today!
Today did not exist!
Nothing has happened today!

Day 12,
Today, there will be no broadcast.
GalGal DJ you were at his house?
Hope you know what you are doing bah.

I sent you a message, I'm off to bed.
Sorry day 12 had to be so gloomy.
I promised tomorrow will be better alrights?
Good nights.

我的泪流在心里, 学会放弃...

.~♠♥♦♣~.
Joker

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 3/03/2010 08:57:00 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Dex or ahDeX
  • 12th September 1989
  • Virgo(♍)/Snake
  • Lonely Heart/Indecisive Heart/Stolen Heart
  • Graduated from Punggol Sec, Simei ITE.
  • Currently in Tampines ITE
  • Future Law Enforcer
  • Always misunderstood-ed by everyone, people says I'm fierce, but then again, they never got to see the better side of me.
  • I'm introvert, you will receive the cold shoulder, can you to warm my heart enough to open up?
  • If you can warm me up, you can find that I'm crazy & will treat you good in the best way possible
  • Don't ever get on the wrong side of me, I will show you different kind of hell :)

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Upcomings

  • -
  • -
  • -

Wishes Upon A Star

  • To ♥ my Weiting & be with her forever
  • Car license
  • Bike license
  • A new computer
  • iPhone
  • Red/Black Watch
  • Green/black Converse shoes
  • Yellow/black Converse shoes
  • Black vest
  • Wrist band
  • Pes-A
  • Graduate Higher NITEC with GPA 3 or higher

Music From The ♥