Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 10.

So tired. Because last night I only slept about 3 hours. But I guess someone is more tired then me since she never sleep at all ;)

Hmmmm... where to start?
Today woke up slightly late for school, slightly only.
Usual take bus to school, blah blah.
Get on bus 65 that time saw into the girl that Yuan Feng likes.
She smile at me, but I dao her :x
Partly because she took my favourite location to stand in the bus & I also not very sure if its her, scared wait call wrong ppl.
But later when lunch that time she joined us & told me about, I dam paiseh luhs.
Sorry ah Miss-I-Don't-Remember-Your-Name-But-I-Now-Typing-That-Time-Remember-Le- LIQING! Hahas!! Sorry ah, because I need to time to recover that you shock me by standing at my favourite spot, by the time realise I should say hi that time, I already dao you quite a few seconds le :x

Anyways! Long school day, until 4pm+ nothing out of the usual, just kept dozing off only despite my many efforts to keep myself awake. Yup! I did even pinch my thighs to keep myself awake. Ouch! Now swollen le >.<


Recently been watching "Hi My Sweetheart" (海派甜心) dam touching lor! Keep listening to the show's songs also, Rainie's 雨爱, 匿名的好友 & Show's 爱不单行. So nice luhs... fall in love with this show & those songs le ^^

Yes... I know alot of you finish watching le, keep asking me watch so long now then I finally watch... YOU ALL WHERE NOT HAPPY AH!! Hahas joking only luhs! :P :P
Must thank Yuan Feng send me Rainie's song then I decide to watch the show de XD

Recently also dunno why la, that day go out supper with Teng, Ken & Nel. Treat them the supper I 'PROMISE' to treat de. Wallet completely out of 'Yusofs' after that... -.-
Went to ECP the skater's park to slack after dropping Nel @ Clarke Quay there. Suddenly Teng & Ken, take an interest in my relationship thingy.
Because they find it strange why like no news from me, say like which girl which girl, then phone very quiet no message, even Nelson's phone also ring more often then me.
Out of the blue they suddenly mention her, stupid la they all. They know I like her very long le, but just never had a chance to be with her only. Aiya, they give me the suggestions all seem easy to them, ask them ownself do la, doubt they will dare lor.

Time seems to fly. A blink of an eye also got 6 years le. I like you since our secondary school days. After seeing you have a boyfriend, I decided maybe we're not fated, went to look for my fated one. Been through so many relationships, so many heartaches, ended up back here looking at you again.
I'm not afraid to confess, what I'm afraid is after confession. What if I get rejected? I don't want to make things awkward. Hao bu rong yi I can find the courage to talk to you as normal friends likedat, before I was always shy when talking to you, dunno wad to say, dunno how to say.
Furthermore you told me recently you don't want to think about relationship 1st, you want to concentrate on your exams so you can get into a poly of your choice.
So my dear buddies, not I have no courage to confess, but now isn't the time.
And perhaps my heart is tired of relationships le.
Ken that day I told you I don't want to believe in love le, you thought I just copy out from 海派甜心 de, but actually I did quite mean what I say.
Walk one step, see one step bah, I don't want to rush any relationships anymore.

Day 10,
I was so happy to see your message today during lunch!
I wasn't expecting any replies till friday but when you told me you use your last message to message me, I felt kind of touched.
That message cheered me up alittle, even though its about something bad that happen to you >.<
I hope by now your stomach pain is gone already & you are feeling alot better.
Don't stay up late tonight le, go rest early today since you didn't sleep last night.
Day 11 will begin in 2 hours 48 mins from the time I type this out.
Message incoming.

.~♠♥♦♣~.
Joker

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 3/01/2010 08:10:00 PM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Dex or ahDeX
  • 12th September 1989
  • Virgo(♍)/Snake
  • Lonely Heart/Indecisive Heart/Stolen Heart
  • Graduated from Punggol Sec, Simei ITE.
  • Currently in Tampines ITE
  • Future Law Enforcer
  • Always misunderstood-ed by everyone, people says I'm fierce, but then again, they never got to see the better side of me.
  • I'm introvert, you will receive the cold shoulder, can you to warm my heart enough to open up?
  • If you can warm me up, you can find that I'm crazy & will treat you good in the best way possible
  • Don't ever get on the wrong side of me, I will show you different kind of hell :)

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Upcomings

  • -
  • -
  • -

Wishes Upon A Star

  • To ♥ my Weiting & be with her forever
  • Car license
  • Bike license
  • A new computer
  • iPhone
  • Red/Black Watch
  • Green/black Converse shoes
  • Yellow/black Converse shoes
  • Black vest
  • Wrist band
  • Pes-A
  • Graduate Higher NITEC with GPA 3 or higher

Music From The ♥