Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project! Project! PROJECT!!

First things first!!
To C.Y:
I read your blog, actually I read it that day you posted liao, just lazy to reply ;P Anyways its ok la, that day can't play I also have to wait till the 9th then can play with you, I this week also need to mug, do project, ready presentation, blah blah blah... all that busy crap, you know de la ;)
My exams finish on the 8th if I'm not wrong so after that when you free le then we meet up lor ;)

Long weekends, by right I should be enjoying my last not busy weekend. But because Entrepreneur Project 3 not finish, already past deadline le, Monday, die also must hand in! So can't enjoy at all.
Went with Ken to the gym... on the way-

MY TIRE BURST!! WTH!!



I was cycling happily after pumping our tires up from the petrol station only, crossing the highway that time- *BANG* gone case liao *sobs*
Didn't want to drag it all the way home so I just chain my bike to this bridge then decide to come collect it another day... had to jog while Ken cycle to the gym. TIRING LA!!!!
After gym accompany him go book his bike TP @ Ubi driving centre there, dinner at CP. Wanted to play badminton, but ownself eat too full, feeling lazy also then see CY no reply so bus home :x

Oh well! There goes another weekend wasted on project. Been doing project whole day, calculating & all that, now see numbers jiu scared liao. Not finished with my project but left very little to do, will finish it all when I wake up.
Have to chiong my profit-and-loss projection because I promised Seemiang I'd help her with it.
Dunno why suddenly very close with my classmates :S

Anyways, I promised people the favor I will do it so faster rushed it & send it to her liao, jiu one thing down. Her project group also no better then mine... but I would say still my project group is the most owning *wink* one-man show *wink*
That Thursday she was complaining to me about how her group members not taking things seriously, trying to just copy-paste information from the net & throw all the work to her.
Then that Thursday she stayed back with us (those who got make-up lessons because of debarment... -.-), just to finish some parts of the project she has no idea how to do. So stayed with her helped her as much as I can lor... But honestly la, when helping her I actually have no idea what to do, because I haven't done that part of the project yet :x
So I just freestyle, help her with whatever that come into my mind, but eh don't think I anyhow help her ok! I used proper logic and reasoning one hor, wan help jiu help properly I won't do things half-hearted-ly!

Then after she go home one of her group members Nat (also my debarment buddy) complained to me about how he regretted picking her group because she is such a nag, very easily agitated when even tho he give her his assigned work & all that...
I hear liao just no comments. Aiya, people group the thing I don't want comment so much, wait later people say I make trouble all that, don't want give them chance to say.

Hiya hack care la, my group is still the most owning one, don't want talk about it liao, other day then say feeling loso le...
Whole body dam ache la, faster recover so I can hit the gym again! Want to blog about another thing recently de, but I shall do so in my next post when I get my mind organised abit more... Hais.
Go sleep lo, wake up nothing to look forward to but project again! Dammit!

I hate the feeling of heartaches...

.~♠♥♦♣~.
Joker

what did i do so wrong that you had to leave me alone ... at 2/21/2010 04:55:00 AM
0 people in the crowd heard my words

The Lover

  • Dex or ahDeX
  • 12th September 1989
  • Virgo(♍)/Snake
  • Lonely Heart/Indecisive Heart/Stolen Heart
  • Graduated from Punggol Sec, Simei ITE.
  • Currently in Tampines ITE
  • Future Law Enforcer
  • Always misunderstood-ed by everyone, people says I'm fierce, but then again, they never got to see the better side of me.
  • I'm introvert, you will receive the cold shoulder, can you to warm my heart enough to open up?
  • If you can warm me up, you can find that I'm crazy & will treat you good in the best way possible
  • Don't ever get on the wrong side of me, I will show you different kind of hell :)

Once Upon A Time


Letterbox

Upcomings

  • -
  • -
  • -

Wishes Upon A Star

  • To ♥ my Weiting & be with her forever
  • Car license
  • Bike license
  • A new computer
  • iPhone
  • Red/Black Watch
  • Green/black Converse shoes
  • Yellow/black Converse shoes
  • Black vest
  • Wrist band
  • Pes-A
  • Graduate Higher NITEC with GPA 3 or higher

Music From The ♥